Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Open trials at Fc Sunderland







Open trials at Fc Sunderland on March 2013

A chance to be seen by Sunderland AFC 's Academy of Light.

A guaranteed opportunity for your child to be seen by scouts and coaches from Sunderland AFC's Academy of Light, the Foundation of Light's Open Trials are held twice every year.

Run over two days at the Academy of Light,
players take part in coaching sessions and small sided games with gifted players being referred to Development Centres and possibly even Sunderland AFC's Academy of Light.

All players attending will receive written individual feedback from their time on the course.

Next open trials dates:
The next Open Trials are expected to take place in March 2013. 

For more info,
click here


(submit newsletter)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I can play for this lovely club, am a young boy born on 06/06/1996 in Nigeria. Am an attacking striker with the believe of scoring at least a goal before the end of 90mints. I promise to be an asset to this club if given me the opportunity to play. My weight presently is 78, height is 7.7ft, sued leg, both left and right perfectly to say but few of my profile. email address akan4all2005@yahoo.com and my mobile number is +2348062452498. UDOFIA AKANIYENE is my name and I speak English very well. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...